November 14, 2011

"Stable" Bugless Beast (V. GPA19) Available For Incredible & Nexus One



Thanks to those running my nightly builds, HTC Droid Incredible and Nexus One builds are ready for prime time. Users feedback and cooperation has allowed me to resolve all bugs, deeming these builds worthy of the name "Bugless Beast". For those on these devices waiting for a stable build, here it is!


Note:
  • This ROM can be found in ROM Manager (please comment on and rate the ROM!)
  • This ROM can be found in ROM Toolbox
  • This ROM includes the latest core Google apps
  • Best way to show that you enjoy my work is to donate :)

Download:
  • Inc (HTC Droid Incredible)
  • Passion (HTC Nexus One)


10 comments:

  1. any recommendation for rom manager vs. rom toolbox? personal opinions? I've been using rom manager but it hasn't always worked to my expectation is toolbox any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. =] i know you hate it when people ask this but ANY any any info on when Crespo will be ready

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crespo build has been done. Check a few post back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pete I am fan of your work. Have you tought about creating a rom with HTC Sense for the Incredible?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ted Ostrowski11/16/11, 5:59 AM

    Thanks Pete! I have been waiting for a good rom to put on my GF's incredible. Does this include and of the senseui features?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping my Droid alive and kickin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. just got a htc dinc and after rooting your rom is the one i wanted to try...cause i have read that your work is awesome...thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donation coming your way, Bugless Beast has been up for days, no crash, good battery life! Any hints or tweaks on kernels, etc. would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This rom is really nice, thanks. How can I disable 180 degree rotation?

    ReplyDelete