November 4, 2011

Download: HTC Droid Incredible Nightly Build

For those of you who use my HTC Droid Incredible builds, the camcorder finally works! I couldn't even begin to tell you how frustrating the hours days of trial and error were to get to this point but I am sure glad it's over! Other changes in this build include mounting of the sdcard and additional internal storage, added information to the "Storage" settings menu, and some updated applications. At this point the build feels fully stable, everything I have tested works so let me know how it runs for you.

Downloads can be found at: http://download.peteralfonso.com/ (select "inc")


2 comments:

  1. Excellent work. I'm loving the speed and stability while not missing Sense a great deal. When running a graphics heavy game like Paradise Island I did see some instability. Increasing the minimum CPU speed to 499 seems to have corrected. Thanks; will send a donation.

    GeoUSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it works well. I didn't forsee visual voice mail not being restorable, but Google voice is a neat alternative.

    Will donate when I can. Also a college student with the GI bill as only income

    ReplyDelete